how to get fair skin in 1 week naturally: Skin is one of the most important organs of our body. Nowadays everybody wants long hair and fair skin to look good. There are many fairness creams available in the market to enlighten your skin for a short period. This fairness cream contains harsh chemicals that damage your skin if you use this product for a longer period.
Skin produces a pigment called melanin which is responsible for hair color, the external factor’s like sun rays or sun exposure, dirt, pollution that can damage your skin. You can get fair skin in 1 week naturally using these home remedies.
Home Made Remedies to get Fair Skin in 1 week
1. Aloe vera
Aloe Vera is one of the oldest methods to get fair skin. It belongs to the Liliaceae family. It is a secret gel which is used to heal wound and damages skin, It also protects the skin from sunburn and removes dead cell from the skin.
Materials required: Aloe Vera Gel
- Take two teaspoons of aloe Vera gel from fresh aloe vera leaves.
- Apply directly on the skin and scrub it in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- Wash face with cool water.
2. Cumin seeds
Cumin seeds are also called “Jeera” in Hindi. If you are suffering from skin itchiness or skin problem then cumin seed is the best solution. Just boil it in water and take bath when it is cooled. Cumin seed is also used for making face packs, treatment of skin disorders, anti-aging benefits. burning sensation etc. Cumin seeds contain vitamins A, C, and E which remove the dead cell.
Materials required: Cumin seeds, water.
- Take 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Mix the seeds with 2-3 cups of water.
- Boil the seed in water.
- Take bath with this water.
Water is the most important factor to keep your skin healthy. Tomatoes have a high content of water which keeps your skin moisturize and healthy. Tomatoes work as good astringents. It removes blackheads. Shrink pores, remove oil from skin, fight with acne, removes tan.
Materials required: Tomatoes, Lemon juice
- Take tomatoes and lemon juice in blenders, blend and convert it into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste directly on the face and scrub it in a circular motion.
- Keep it for 20-30 minutes.
- please wash your face with cold water.
Lemon is one of the most important ingredients in the beauty industry. You might love to have lemons but your hair and skin too love to have lemons. They have a wide range of beauty benefits hence used in most cosmetics products. It acts as a moisturizer, blackhead removal, cleansing agent for skin and skin lightening.
Materials required: Lemon, cool water
- Take fresh lemon
- Apply directly on skin or affected area
- Wash the skin with cool water
Turmeric is not only used as a spice in Indian dishes but also as home beauty products. They contain a huge amount of fibers, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium and vitamin B6. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory property which avoids skin inflammation. And worked as a natural antiseptic, help in skin whitening, acne treatment, prevent wrinkles, cures stretch marks, soothes burns, treats skin, pigmentation.
Materials required: Turmeric powder, Lemon juice, warm water
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Two teaspoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Mix turmeric powder with lemon juice and prepare the mask.
- Apply the mask on affected areas and leaves it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water.
Rosewater is easily available in the market or you can prepare it at home. You all are familiar with rose water and its benefits for hair and skin treatment. Rosewater has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce the redness of irritated skin, fight with acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It also removes the dirt and oil accumulated on the skin, Rosewater help to keep the skin Moisturize and hydrate to give a refreshing look. Due to its antibacterial property, it also helps to cure the cuts, scars, and wound, Antioxidant property help to regenerate skin tissue which is required for good skin.
Materials required: Rosewater
- Take rosewater
- Apply the rose water on the face and clean your face with cotton to do this.
7. Cucumber face packs
Cucumber is the most widely used vegetable in salads. Keeps your body cool. You can make cucumber face pack at home and apply it to face for fair skin instead of going to beauty parlors and spending lots of money.
Materials required: Cucumber, Aloe Vera, warm water.
- Take a grated cucumber and mix with aloe vera (You can also mix with almond oil, Besan, Curd, Carrot, Tomato, etc).
- Mix aloe vera gel with grated cucumbers
- Apply the paste on face and if you want you can apply it on the body too.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash the face and body with warm water.
Potatoes contain a huge amount of vitamin C and carbohydrates which boost collagen production which maintains skin elasticity. Potatoes help in removing dark spots and pigmentation from the skin due to its natural bleaching.
Materials required: Potatoes, warm water, clean cloth, cotton.
- Take potatoes, wash it properly and cut into pieces (don’t peel off its skin).
- Properly blend the potatoes pieces to make a thin paste.
- Put this paste in a clean cloth to squeeze out its juice.
- Before applying the juice to your face, wash your face with lukewarm water as it easily gets absorbed in the clean face.
- Apply the juice with the help of cotton on your face.
- Leave it for some time (30 min) and wash it off.
Also read: home remedy for Black Hair Naturally
9. Gram flour
If you have oily skin then you may face the problem of pimples. Using too many cosmetics products to remove blackheads, pimples, etc can severely damage your skin. If you face such a problem then the gram floor should be considered as it absorbs sebum and oil from the skin to get rid of bacteria that cause pimples.
Materials required: Gram flour, Honey, warm water
- Take two teaspoons of gram flour and mix one teaspoon of honey with it.
- Convert it into a paste.
- Apply this gram flour and honey paste on your face and scrub it in a round motion.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
Milk can remove oil impurities with the help of enzyme lipase. It moisturizes dry skin, helps in skin whitening, calming sensitive skin, soothing sunburn, healing cracked head.
Materials required: Milk, Honey, warm water
- Take one tablespoon of milk and mix with one teaspoon of honey.
- Convert the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste all over the face and scrub it in a circular motion.
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.