How to gain weight at home fast: World Health Organization declared there are 462 million elder people who are underweight. Some causes are health conditions, depression, stress and eating disorders. Stress is one of the reasons for not able to gain weight and also unhealthy food habits, lack of physical fitness and genetic problems. You have to follow a strict diet that you need to stop harmful fat food system. You may consult your doctors and dietitian to take suggestions for a healthy, non-fatty and high-calorie meal plan.
Your aim is to put on muscle weight, but you need to have consumed protein-rich foods regularly. It’s suggested especially good to eat protein-rich food after a workout. Protein-rich food includes Lean meats (such as chicken, lean pork, and fish), eggs, beans, and lentils are all great sources of protein, as well as yogurt and nuts. Also, try to eat protein before going to bed like drinking some milk or eating some yogurt to fuel you through the night.
Adding calorie-dense foods to your meals
Try to add full-fat cheese to the top of your meals. Take honey and peanut butter into your oatmeal because these foods are high in calories and can help you increase your overall caloric intake.
Dried fruits contain high calorie-dense, such as dried apricots, figs, or raisins, etc. Consume complex carbohydrates, such as brown rice, bulgur, barley, whole grains, and quinoa also avoid simple carbohydrates like white flour, sugar, and white rice.
How to gain weight at home fast
Eat healthy oils and fats
- If you consume oils, such as avocado, olive oil, and nuts which have healthy fats in them, are rich in nutrients, high in calories.
- Mix oil to a salad or paste your meal with some sliced avocado is an easy way to increase calories.
- If you’re consuming some mashed potatoes, mix in some olive oil to make them creamier. Consuming a handful of almonds or peanuts is a good option for a mid-afternoon snack.
- Seeds such as sunflower and pumpkin seeds have a high level of calories, and also contain “good” fats that raise your good cholesterol levels that improve weight.
- Use coconut oil regularly. Although it boosts your “good” cholesterol levels, it is 90% saturated fat and too much of it could cause health issues.
Eat solid meals
- Every day, make sure you eat at least three meals. Include larger portions at your meals this helps increase your calories.
- Make sure that you eat three-time meals can help you gain weight naturally.
- If you can’t eat huge meals then, eat smaller meals throughout the day. Don’t skip meals.
Also read: Best Yoga asanas for Health and Fitness
- Eating often throughout your day can provide you a continuous flow of calories. Eat every four hours and Have a snack that includes protein and three types of food.
Don’t drink before eating
- Don’t drink water or any beverage before eating. This can fill you up.
- Instead of drinking water before eating, try a calorie-rich drink, such as fruit juice or a smoothie.
Also read: 5 Best Tips for Health and Fitness Success
Peanut butter to your breakfast
- Consuming any nuts daily can help you to gain weight safely.
- Snacks made by nuts are great and also can be too many meals, including salads.
- Fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals are plenty in peanuts.
- Take a handful of peanuts to your breakfast daily to gain weight.
- Peanut butter is having rich calories, which makes a home remedy to gain weight.
- Paste the peanut butter to your daily breakfast vegetable cake, and see results within thirty days.
These contain vitamins like A, C, E, K, B2, B6, niacin, and thiamine, which are important to good health.
In fact, dry dates are very essential to build a body, and you gain adequate muscles without putting on much weight.
Take milkshake with dry dates which it gives muscle strength and weight gain.
Butter and Ghee
Take two tablespoons of butter and one tablespoon of sugar half an hour before your lunch.
Your diet should be three times a day with ghee and butter to get weight gain.
Have snacks with ghee and butter which gives you a good result.
After your lunch sleep for at least one hour, in your sleep time your body, mind, and muscles relax which it gains your weight.
Some foods to weight gain
A theory says, eating an additional 500, calories every day improves your weight by nearly 500 grams in one week. You follow the below diet, you can gain weight at home fast.
Add to your diet some foods already listed below to boost muscle growth, and weight gain. The following foods give the number of calories for your body.
Beans curry, potato fry, cornflour snacks, buckwheat upma, sweet potato soup, Oats cakes, bread, and with flour snacks, Root vegetables like carrot, beetroot, and radish Those vegetables and roots provide not only calories but also energy in the form of carbohydrates which converts in the glucose is stored as glycogen.
The glycogen gives energy to the muscles and can improve the performance of the body during exercise.
This also contains healthy fats, nutrients also omega-3 and protein.
In just three ounces of salmon contain 120 calories of energy so, it is a good choice to gain weight.
If you are serious to gain weight, take in your diet red meat, it helps to build muscle and gain weight.
It is better to intake, leaner cuts of red meat which are healthier for your heart than fattier cuts.
It is a good source of carbohydrates so rice support weight gain.
Add rice into meals that contain proteins and vegetables.
This is the most effective, in helping to build muscle to gain weight easily and efficiently.
You can prepare shakes at home easily like
Blueberries, banana, mango, pomegranate, dry dates, apple, and pineapple
Some protein shakes also available in health food stores.
Few other shakes to gain weight fast
Shake with Vanilla berry
Take one cup of frozen mixed, or other berries separately, ice that you required natural yogurt, and one cup of a vanilla whey protein
Mix in a bowl shake them well and drink it.
Shake with chocolate hazelnut
One cup of chocolate milk, three scoops of chocolate whey protein, and two tablespoons of hazelnut butter and add one avocado mix well and have it.
Chocolate banana shake
Add banana two scoops of chocolate whey protein and two tablespoons of peanut butter and stir well take into a glass. Drink it.
Spinach is important in this shake to take one cup, one avocado, one banana, one cup of pineapple and two scoops of unflavored vanilla mix it well has the shake.
Muscle mass increases if you match drinking milk and weight lifting exercises simultaneously.
Plenty of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are available in milk.
Milk contains vitamins and minerals also calcium which plays a vital role to gain weight.
Skim milk helps to build muscle and weight gain.
You can take warm milk before bedtime every day.
For both men and women’s look to gain weight, milk is the best option.
There be a good source of protein and nutrients in eggs. Healthy fat also contains in the yolk.
Add eggs in your daily diet which gives you weight gain.
It gives you fat, calcium, and calories to gain weight, but you should select full-fat cheeses.
Daily you lift weight at the gym or play a sport to increase your strength and avoid loss of excess calories of your body turn them into fat by regular exercise.