We all have a strong desire to have clear and spotless skin. This can be acquired by spending some time in a busy life and also needing a minimal number of skincare products. If you wish to have clear and spotless skin, it’s time to tackle those skin issues with some Best home remedies for clear spotless skin. Most of us manage by makeup which is a temporary solution as it can only hide, not cure your skin problems. Using cheap or bad quality cosmetic products can make your skin greasy and may further increase in more skin problems.
The best way to get clear and spotless skin is to stick to best home remedies for clear spotless skin as they are safe and reliable and don’t cost much. Here are the home remedies that will help you to get the clear and flawless skin that you always desired for. Drink lots of water which will flush out all the toxins and help maintain your skin’s hydration levels from within. This will help you get clear, glowing skin without any cost. This is a clear skin secret that works for everyone irrespective of their skin type.
home remedies for clear spotless skin
1. Coconut Oil for Clear Skin
Coconut oil and Cotton ball or cotton pad
1. Lightly warm up the oil.
2. Apply the warm oil using fingertips as dots all over the skin and massage the area for a minute or two.
3. Let the coconut oil soak in for a couple of minutes. clean the excess oil with cotton.
2. Green Tea For Clear spotless Skin
Green tea bag
A cup of hot water
Honey and Lemon juice (to taste)
Green Tea For Clear Skin
1. Soak the green tea bag in the hot water for not more than 3 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bag and add honey and lemon juice as per your taste.
3. While it is warm sip this herbal tea.
4. Drink two to three cups of green tea in a day to acquire glowing skin.
3. Lemon For clear Skin
All we need is lemon
1. Cut a lemon in two halves.
2. Take one half and rub it onto your skin in a circular motion directly.
3. Do this for five minutes and rinse your face with cold water.
4. Honey For Glowing Skin
1 teaspoon raw honey
1. Apply a thin layer of honey on a clean and dry face.
2. Let it rest for about 15 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
5. Rose Water For Clear Skin
Rosewater and Cotton ball
1. Place the rose water in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before you apply.
2. Apply it all over your face and neck using the cotton ball.
3. Let it air dry.
6. Turmeric For clear spotless skin
2 tablespoons turmeric powder
1/4 cup water
1. Mix two tablespoons of turmeric with water to make a thick paste in a bowl.
2. Apply this turmeric paste over your face.
3. Let it stay on for about five minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
4. Follow these best home remedies for clear, spotless skin daily to have desired results.
7. potato for glowing skin
Enzymes and vitamin-c properties are in the potato which can nourish your skin. The antiseptic action in a potato protects your skin and leaves behind a youthful glow.
Potato pulp has acidic nature and help in sloughing off dead cells in the skin, and shows good results to glowing skin underneath.
Slice potato as round shape pieces.
Rub your skin with potato slice in circular motions for five minutes.
Wash it off with cold water
Continue this process once in a day
8. Honey and oatmeal mask
Oatmeal moisturizes the skin and exfoliates the dead cells on the skin, and exhibits anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities.
Take oatmeal three tablespoons into a jar add two tablespoons of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
Make it a thick paste add little water and apply to your skin, face, and after fifteen minutes wash off thoroughly.
Take more quantity if you required paste. Apply this paste weekly two times.
9. Marigold leaves for clear spotless skin
Mix two tablespoons of dried marigold leaves powder with warmed wheat germ oil.
Apply to your skin to remove spots.
home remedies for clear spotless skin
10. Boiled cabbage water
The best suggestion is freshly squeezed cabbage juice or leaf, both of which you choose to apply directly to the skin or eaten.
Use boiled cabbage water to heal acne and clear spots on your skin.
11. Aloe Vera for glowing skin
It contains nearly 200 essential properties to heal skin problems.
Aloe Vera has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
The gel in Aloe Vera controls inflammation and relieves pain, and also to be used as an oil-free moisturizing agent and helps dryness and flaking of skin.
Take a leaf and cut into pieces make pulp or rub them onto the skin.
This remedy is your daily skincare, routine for until your skin spot-free, flawless skin.
There are no side effects with its gel.
12. Olive oil for clear skin
Vitamin-E in olive oil hydrates the skin and improves elasticity.
A phenolic compound in olive oil acts as anti-inflammatory properties and reduces oxidative damage, promotes skin reconstruction.
You apply a few drops of olive oil on the skin, massage in circular motions.
After for a few minutes, wipe off using a cotton cloth dipped in hot water.
It is better to follow this process every night before going to bed.
13. Apple Cider Vinegar
This apple cider acts as antimicrobial activity, helps in prevent, and treat infections.
Stir apple cider vinegar with water and dip the cotton ball in it.
Apply with a cotton ball to the skin, and leave it on overnight.
Wash off in the morning with cold water.
Also Read : Health Benefits of Kidney Beans
14. Tomato for spotless skin
It contains powerful antioxidant lycopene that protects your skin, and face from sun rays
damage and oxidative stress also keep skin healthy and youthful.
15. Castor oil
It contains a compound called undecylenic acid, that helps to stop infection and bacteria which cause skin conditions such as acne.
16. Eggs on your skin
These are high in proteins, minerals, and vitamins are very aggressive in repairing your skin.
Choose the white of the egg and beat it with a teaspoon of yogurt and lemon juice.
Mix until it forms a paste, and apply it to your skin and face, wait for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Some drinks for clear spotless skin
The ingredients in this pack contain vitamins and minerals that are healthy for the body and skin. Green juice acts as a beauty detox.
Take one cucumber, kale leaves, few celery stalks, half piece of a green apple, few cilantro leaves, lemon juice, and water.
Grind them all in a mixer jar, make this healthy green juice. Drink it in the morning once in a day.
Take a cup of orange juice every day. vitamin-C in juice protects the skin from infections